Monday, May 25, 2015

Rocksbox: Premium Jewelry Subscription Box part 2

Hey guys!  I am back with my second Rocksbox !  This box was just a nice as the first one.  The first one was so easily returned, as well.  Rocksbox even sent me an email notifying me that they received my return, so nothing was hanging over my head.


Gorjana Lula Pyramid Necklace. Original Price: $110 Insiders' Price: $88

Robyn Rhodes Molly Bracelet.  Original Price: $98 Insiders' Price: $78

Perry Street Leah Necklace.  Original Price: $55 Insiders' Price: $44


This box was super cute and a nice variety of pieces.  I did think some of them were too highly priced, even with my $10 a month that Rocksbox gives you for being a member.  This $10 gets replaced every month should you spend it in the previous month.  I was a bit sad to see some of these go, but I am looking forward to my next box!

Don't forget you can get your first box free with my code tuxarinaxoxo
-Kelly 

This product was sent to me for my honest review. 




2 comments:

  1. Some cute jewelry pieces in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crave Freebies for world residents are listed here. Updated daily. Crave Free Stuff to see the latest Free Samples offers.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)