Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rocksbox: Premium Jewelry Subscription Box

Hello everyone!  It has been a long time since I've been active!  School had me very busy this semester, added with the fact that I was not allowed painted nails two days out of the week really put a damper on my blogging.  But I am slowly coming back.  I actually misplaced my light box as well, so bear with me as I get back into the swing of things!



A few weeks ago I was contacted by Rocksbox to review three of their boxes for free!  I was a little skeptical as subscription boxes can be hit or miss, but I decided to give it a go.  To give you a run down; Rocksbox is a monthly subscription box that sends three pieces of high quality jewelry catered to your wishlist!  It costs $19 a month, and you can buy your favorite pieces from each box at a discounted price.  Lets take a look at my first box!



Sophie Harper Pave Triangle Necklace. Original Price: $45 Insiders' Price: $36 

Gorjana Infinity II Ring in Gold.  Original Price: $40 Insiders' Price: $32

SLATE Layered Chain Cuff.  Original Price: $72 Insiders' Price: $57


All three pieces were so lovely!  I absolutely loved the Triangle necklace.  I am really into dainty jewelry at the moment.  The ring set was enough to spice up any boring old outfit, as well.  The cuff bracelet was a little too bulky for me, but I could definitely make it work for a night out!  In your box, a comment card is included so that you can rate the jewelry you get and send feedback to Rocksbox.  They also pack in the return label so when your finished trying out your jewelry, you can send it back with ease! That is the ones you choose not to buy. I think this subscription box is a great new idea.  Not always do we love the things we get in a subscription box, yet we are stuck with them.  This allows you to keep what you want and send back what you don't.

This box is $19 a month, but you can get your first box free with my code: tuxarinaxoxo !
-Kelly

This product was sent to me for my honest review. 









1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I really like that necklace in particular.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)