Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Double Holiday Mani

Hey all!  I have missed nails and Twinsie Tuesday so much!  Things have been really busy for me and I just got back from a week in Florida!  I was at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, so can you really blame me?  Haha, by the way if you are a Harry Potter fan I HIGHLY recommend you go to the park, it is just amazing!  The detail is so incredible.


This month's special theme is a double feature for the holidays!  I have one Hanukkah mani and one Christmas mani.  Starting out with my Hanukkah one, I used a base of Orly Mirrorball (Thank you Casey!!) then I went in with OPI Miss Piggy's Big Number and OPI Alpine Snow to make eight candles.  I added flames to the candles in OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana and OPI Good Grief!  For my Christmas nails, I went with a more 'holiday' theme rather than Christmas.  I used a base of OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby then I did a poinsettia floral design that I based off of @lynieczka (on Instagram) pictorial!  I used OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Coca Cola Red, OPI Skyfall, Zoya Hunter and Zoya Dove for the flowers.  Whew!  That's a lot of polish!  







Don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies for this month's special post!  I also will be taking a hiatus from Twinsie Tuesday and frankly, from blogging as well.  I have a big semester coming up so posts will be hit or miss.  I am sorry to have to do this, but it is just a break as I love blogging!  I just need to focus on school for the moment.  I hope you all understand and stick around.
-Kelly


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
    Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision






6 comments:

  1. Both of these looks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of these look fantastic! Good luck on your next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Mirrorball base that is making me drool. And the candles over it are divine. I just love both of these!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)