Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Least Favorite Polish

Hello all!  I am sorry I missed last weeks' Twinsie Tuesday post.  Really sorry.  I love minimalistic nail art.  So, this week I am back with the prompt of my least favorite polish.  And, sadly, this one sprang right to mind.



This is Butter London No More Waity Katie.  It is a dusky purple shade with lavender glitters.  Now, why is this my least favorite polish?  Where to start. Its formula is not good  Its thick and I cannot get an even coat to save my life. This is three coats.  I don't care for polishes that aren't jellies that take three coats to get right.  Not good.  Next, I just don't like how the color translates to the nail.  It gives me a weird lobster hand look, and the base color just doesn't bode well for me.  I honestly don't know why I still have it?  Maybe I was saving it for a post like this?  Maybe I thought I would give it a second chance?  Whatever it is, I did both of those and it might be time to find this a new home.  Sorry No More Waity Katie!





As always, don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
-Kelly


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished

           Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision






8 comments:

  1. A shame about the formula because this is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so disappointed. I love this and have it in my to do pile and now I'm nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty polish I have to say but the formula does not make it all that appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a pretty color to me but a bad formula can sometimes be a deal breaker to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever seen this color before. I HATE polishes that require more than 3 coats and an uneven formula is even worse :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still make it look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw boo bad formula! I love sparkly grey polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually really like the base and glitter color combo in this polish! Too bad the formula is horrible!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)