Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Sports Team

Hello everyone!  Its Tuesday again and this week's prompt is our favorite sports team.  I am from a small suburb south of Cleveland.  I grew up all around Cleveland sports teams.  My step dad is a die hard Cleveland Browns fan, as is my boyfriend.  I just went to a Browns game two weeks ago!  They actually won, too!


I was starting to miss doing nail art, so I decided to amp up this week's mani.  I started out with a base of OPI Alpine Snow.  I then just took the polishes brushes and went in with OPI How Great is Your Dane? and OPI I Cant Afjord Not To.  They are simply the browns colors but I love how this distressed look worked out.  Not too girly as we are talking about sports here!






Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies this week!
-Kelly


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
   Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision







5 comments:

  1. These look great! Love the dirty and muddy look to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a football fan but I am a fan of this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, not a browns fan :-P This is a fun fan mani though!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)