Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Picture Polish: Pandora

Hello guys!  I have finally made it to my last polish in my most recent Picture Polish haul.  Just in time for my new ones to come in the mail! Haha!  You'll start seeing the new collection this week, well my picks from it, and boy are they lovely!


This is Picture Polish Pandora, a shade that had been re-branded and re-released.  I am absolutely in love with this one!  The color, a medium purple shade that leans towards pink works really well with my skin tone.  It also has a subtle linear holographic glow to it.  I say glow, and I really mean it.  This glows from within!  I used two coats for this.  I'd like to say that the formula was perfect since I love this so much, but it was a little tricky.  I had dragging on the first coat, which then needed to be covered up with the second coat.  It was a little annoying, but I am willing to get passed it for the sake of this beauty!





What do you all think?  You can find Picture Polish at Color4Nails.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot! I'm a huge fan of holos and this one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous polish! Purple plus holo... what more could you want

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)