Friday, November 21, 2014

Picture Polish: Cyan

Hey all! Happy Friday.  I told you the other day that since I finished my last round of Picture Polish releases, I could start with the more recent ones for October!  So here we go!



This is Picture Polish Cyan, a new collaboration polish with blogger Chit Chat Nails.  Cyan is a beautiful bright robins egg blue shade.  Those signature holographic shards are scattered throughout (you all know I cannot resist those!).  As soon as I saw the pre-release photos of the newest shades, I knew this one was going to be one of my must haves!  I was right.  The formula is so perfect I had zero clean up.  I used two coats.






I actually missed the stocking of these from Llarowe, so I purchased them through Nail Polish Canada.  What do you guys think of this shade?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blue that is! Love how wintery it feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I should add another one to my picture polish wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)