Monday, November 10, 2014

OPI: Where's My Blanket

I know Halloween is over, but I still have an OPI Peanuts polish left over to show you!  This one was a little harder to track down for me.  For some reason, NO ONE got these polishes in my area.  Not Sallys, not Ulta, no salons.  It was terrible.  I finally found it on Amazon.  I kind of hate to buy polish off of Amazon, but I did what I had to do.  Haha!


This is OPI Where's My Blanket, a glitter topper polish.  In this one there are black, orange and pastel yellow matte hexes.  I layered this one of OPI Skyfall.  I was at a little bit of a loss as to what to layer it with, but I really liked it with the burgundy shade.  It made it feel very fall and the glitters were still visible. This is one coat of the glitter topper and the glitters are pretty evenly distributed.  This is a terror to remove though.  I recommend using one of those handy glitter bases with this one.  I don't know why I struggled so bad with this one, but it took me and unnecessarily long time to remove it.





Has anyone else picked this one up?  What do you think of it over Skyfall?
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. That's a really nice glitter. Love it over the deep red.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)