Friday, November 28, 2014

OPI: In True Stefani Fashion

Hey guys! I had a very filling Thanksgiving, so Ill be working it off this morning and skipping out on the Black Friday shopping!  I am not sure I can hack it this year.  Be careful and respectful of other shoppers out there today!



I have been slowly going through some of my untrieds that have been sitting on top of my Helmer.  This is one that has actually been gathering dust, sadly!  I started out with OPI Black Onyx, I then added OPI In True Stefani Fashion.  This is a glitter topper with silver and holographic glitters in small hexes and squares.  I just used one coat, so you can see that the glitters come out easily and have amazing coverage.  This wasn't too bad to remove either, so a plus on that front!





What do you guys think of this one?  You can still find it haunting your local Ultas!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! it looks like glistening snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a really nice glitter. Perfect to layer over a lot of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, just right for this festive times :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)