Monday, November 3, 2014

Nicole By OPI: I'm Feeling Cherry

Hello everyone!  I have been getting the monthly Glam Bag from Ipsy for about four months now, and I have been really enjoying them.  Yes, there are a few products I don't use. However, for the amount of products that I do use and the amount each month for the bag, it really pays off!  For October, I received a polish!  That's always a plus!



This is Nicole By OPI I'm Feeling Cherry.  It is a dark vampy polish that is a deep burgundy shade.  I have a number of these shades in my collection, so on that hand this is a bit of a bummer.  On the other hand, its a really great polish!  The formula was very nice and I used two coats for this.  It has a bit more of a jelly feel to it.  It also wore very nicely.  I only own a few Nicole By OPI polishes and I have had good experiences with them.  Plus it dries very glossy!





If anyone is interested in signing up for Ipsy you can find that here!  Did anyone else get this shade in their bag?
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)