Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Different Dimension: Can We Carol On

Hello all!  I have been sort of budgeting myself lately, so I am going through a bunch of untried polishes rather than buying new ones.  This is a polish I had on my shelf that I received for my birthday from the lovely Chi Chi from I'm just me..Chi Chi.  I don't even know how she found this one but I was so excited to get it!



This is Different Dimension Can We Carol On, from the 2013 Christmas Collection.  Like I said I don't even know how she found this one, unless there was a random left over in her shop!  So excited to have it though.  It is a light gray based polish with iridescent shimmer and green shimmer.  There is also a subtle holographic shimmer in this too.  With all of that it has an almost lavender look to it.  It also looks more like a frosty polish, but in a totally great way!  Application was flawless and I loved wearing it for days!  Different Dimension always has great holiday collections, so I am really excited to see what she has in store for this year!






You can find Different Dimension here.
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)