Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: Orchids Are Better Than Roses Any Day

Whew, that name is a bit of a mouth full!  I hope everyone's week is going well!  I have been busy between work and school so I am glad to have gotten caught up on posts here, at least for now.  Haha!


Today I am showing off Colors By Llarowe Orchids Are Better Than Roses Any Day, or OABTRAD.  This polish is a raspberry purple shade with a holographic shimmer, similar to the color right in the middle of an orchid.  I have really been loving shades like this lately, and I seem to have picked up a few recently.  Whoops.  I used two coats for this and formula was great.  Plus, my topcoat did not diminish the holo at all.  So pretty!







You can find Colors By Llarowe here!
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. That's a great color on this holo. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful colour! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)