Friday, November 14, 2014

Cirque Colors:The Burlesque Collection

Happy Friday, all!  I have an awesome post for you all today.  I was recently contacted by Cirque Colors to review their recent Burlesque Collection.  The collection is comprised of four shades.  Each are holographic and stunning!  Lets go through them...


First up is Cirque Colors Boudoir.  This is described as a vampy burgundy.  It is so pretty!  I used two coats for this and it applied like butter.  No dragging or holo diminishing with topcoat.  This color is also perfect for the fall/winter months ahead.




Next, we have Cirque Colors Trocadero.  Trocadero is the perfect navy holographic shade my collection has been craving.  I am always searching for a great navy shade with just the right amount of sparkle to it.  This definitely fits that bill.  Again, this is two coats and perfect formula.




Third up is Cirque Colors Josephine, described as a blackened green.  This has such a great pigment to it!  It is just the right green between pine and grass green.  I used two coats of perfection for this.




Lastly, we have Cirque Colors Harlow.  This is an antique gold shade.  I feel like this one has the slightest green tint to it.  I was a little worried that it would give me lobster hands, yet it was the perfect mixture for my skin tone!  I used two coats again with zero application issues.









Overall I am blown away by this collection.  A beautiful mix of gem toned shades that go well for the autumn and winter months ahead.  The formula on them all was perfect!  Each polish retails for $13.  You can find this collection plus many more amazing shades at http://www.cirquecolors.com/
Also check out their stockists page to see where else you can find them: http://www.cirquecolors.com/stockists
-Kelly


Products were provided to me for my honest review. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like all four colors. I can't get enough of holos too.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)