Thursday, November 20, 2014

Born Pretty Store: Black Rhinestones

Hey guys!  So I am still making my way through my recent batch of Born Pretty Store items.  If you haven't heard of Born Pretty Store, they have a ton of items for nails and nail art.



I have a review of these round black studs for you all today.  They come in a wheel and have two different sizes.  I started out with a base of OPI Do You Have This Color in Stockholm?.  I then attached the smaller ones on my index nail in a staggering formation.  I used the larger ones on my middle nail in the same formation.  I loved the smaller ones, however the shape of the larger ones gets lost with the topcoat.  They are a little too large.  If you were just using one they might be ok, but in a line like this, it didn't work so great.  That being said, these do apply really easy and stay on very well.  Born Pretty Store always has a great variety of studs, and these are no exception!





You can find these studs here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/400pcsbox-black-flat-back-round-rhinestone-nail-decoration-p-16103.html
Don't forget to use my discount code: BANQ10 on your next order.
-Kelly







These products were provided to me for my honest review. 

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)