Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Polish Roulette

Hey guys!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday!  This weeks' prompt is a fun one! I was actually really excited to do this one.  Polish Roulette is where you grab two or more polishes at random and do what you can with them!  I did just pick two polishes but it was fun to try this 'technique'.



I ended up opening my Essie drawer.  My poor Essies have been a bit neglected as of late.  I closed my eyes and went for it.  I pulled out Essie Stylenomics and Essie Good As Gold.  A pretty good pairing!  I ended up doing a paisley design.  It has been nearly a year since I've done a paisley print and I do really love how they look!  Since Stylenomics is a bit on the green side, this kind of has a holiday feel to it.  But hey, never too early to start with holiday inspiration!  I loved the outcome of this.






What do you guys think of this design?  I got a bit lucky.  I'll be curious to see how the other girls ended up.  Make sure you check them out, too!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
       Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 








6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful together! Your paisley looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's very nice. The paisley design came out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors together and so perfect for fall right now too. Love the paisley design here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky picks; and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing doll! Paisley is one of my favorite prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous look! Black and gold always goes great together.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)