Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Odd Inspiration

Hey guys!  Its that time of the week again.  This weeks prompt is "odd inspiration".  I was at a loss of what to do for this one.  I have inspiration, yet none were really odd.  I was eating dinner and really racking my brain to figure something out, when it hit me.  I would do my dinner!  I had a spinach salad last night, so here we are!



I started with a base of OPI Stranger Tides.  I then went in and freehanded the spinach leaves in Essie Mojito Madness and Essie Pretty Edgy.  These were so easy to do, and I kind of love the whole vegetable nail art trend.  All throughout summer I saw the cutest veggie nail art.  Im glad I got to get my fill in during the spinach season! Haha!





What do you guys think of my odd inspiration?  Be sure to check out the rest of the ladies!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
         Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision







7 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration, these are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute and I love the inspiration for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this definitely counts as odd inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I can understand why you struggled with ideas for this one, what inspiration counts as odd? Love what you came up with though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh, Kelly, these are so cute I can not even! Yeah, I pretty much love every single thing about these. :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)