Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Halloween

Hey guys!  So its Halloween this week and that means this weeks' prompt is Halloween themed!  My sister got these really cute nail vinyls from Etsy (I cannot find the shop for the life of me, so I will keep looking for it and edit when I do find it!).  We split the whole pack and I couldn't wait to do a cute collage with them.




I used a base of Picture Polish Shy Violet, I love a good purple shade for Halloween.  I then just attached the vinyls with tweezers. They stick on just like a sticker would, except better.  These things really stuck and were so easy to work with!  I have a few more ghosts left so I might do some more with them!








Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies for this spooky week!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
          Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision












8 comments:

  1. The vinyls are amazing! Such a good idea and far quicker than nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is adorable and I love your purple base :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nail vinyls are so cute! Love the ghost one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the perfect base, and the stickers are adorable! I especially love the little witch. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)