Friday, October 3, 2014

Picture Polish: Amethyst

Happy Friday, everyone!  I actually have a day off this weekend and I plan to polish hunt!  I am still looking for the second OPI Peanuts glitter topper and the OPI breast cancer awareness duo.  So that'll be a good days hunt, Im sure!  Has anyone else found them yet?



Today I have Picture Polish Amethyst, the sister polish to Denim!  This is another colab polish, however they redid this one and re-released it under a different name.  Im not sure why, but its still just as pretty!  A purple based polish with a heavy iridescent shimmer.  There's also some silver flakies in this.  Just like Denim, but with a purple base instead of blue.  I had a hankering for purple nails recently and this really fit the bill.  I used two coats.  It does go on a bit thicker, but that didn't really matter, still easy to apply and levels out.  While its more of a dusty shade, this is unique and beautiful!  I truely don't have anything like it in my collection.






I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)