Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OPI: To Be Or Not To Beagle

Hey all!  Its finally October, which in my mind is officially fall.  The leaves here are already changing and the days are getting shorter.  I am super excited to do all the fun fall stuff; corn maze, fall festival, pumpkin beer, scary movies, scarves, everything!



Fall also marks the time for Halloween polishes!  This year OPI released a Peanuts themed collection.  I am not a huge Peanuts fan but this collection was a must have for me.  I have gotten all of them, so I'll be working my way through them slowly.  Today I have OPI To Be Or Not To Beagle, a glitter topper polish.  The glitters are all matte and in black hex and bar and red, blue, baby blue, pale pink, yellow, red, orange and green.  A fun mix of glitters!  I layered this over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around.  I love this mix, it reminds me of the colors in a comic strip.  Fitting, I think!  I also used just one coat and formula was great.  I got a nice amount of glitter and they all laid flat on the nail.







I can't wait to show you all the rest of this collection!  Anyone interested?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This combination is beautiful, it really does look like a comic strip! I would love to see what you do with the other glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this glitter! It looks great over the base here.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)