Monday, October 27, 2014

OPI: The Power Of Pink 2014

Hello all!  So, as it is October, if only for a few more days, I have a Breast Cancer Awareness polish for you all!  OPI always releases a duo for this time of year.  However, this year the duo included a polish that I already own.  I quickly set out to find the one I did not have, separate from the set.  Ebay did not let me down.



This is OPI Power of Pink for 2014.  It is a pink based crelly polish that has hex glitters in white and magenta and some magenta microglitters as well.  The base is fairly sheer, so I used two coats.  I actually loved the sheer base, though.  It made this have a very pretty look to it with the contrasting glitters.  I had no issues with formula and removal was not too bad.  I was so happy to find this on its own as I love this polish!






Are any of you repping this polish for October to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness?
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)