Friday, October 24, 2014

OPI: Hands Off My Kielbasa!

Gooood morning!  And happy Friday!  I have had a bit of a jam packed week so its really amazing that I got as many posts done as I did.  On Tuesday me and the boyfriend went to Cleveland to see Minus The Bear.  My boyfriend is a huge fan and I fairly like them.  They were amazing in concert and we were at a very small venue.  Seeing them play live made me like them a whole lot more!  So the night was a lot of fun.



Onto the nails of the day!  I was feeling a nude polish the other day, but I needed something with a little umph to it.  Alas, I picked up OPI Hands Off My Kielbasa! at Ulta that day and it fit the bill.  This is a shimmer, borderline frosty, nude shade.  It leans a little on the pink side.  I used two coats for this and wore it for days.  I really loved it!  I surprised my self with loving this as I usually don't like frosty shades like this.  However, there are next to no brush strokes and the frost isn't overwhelming.  A subtle stunner for sure!







How do you guys like this shade?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a nice peachy shade this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have sworn I didn't really like this one, but it looks fantastic on you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)