Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lynnderella: Williams-Burgandy

Hey all!  I know I just showed off a Lynnderella polish the other day.   However, her recent fall collection was easily accessable and very beautiful!  For some reason, I thought I deserved to treat myself after being sick.  Isn't that how it goes?



This is Lynnderella Williams-Burgandy.  A mix of burgandy holographic microglitters with assorted glitters added in.  The added glitters come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors so I can't begin to name them all.  Its just a mash up of everything!  I did layer this over OPI In The Cable Car Pool Lane.  They matched perfectly!  I used one coat over the OPI.  It came out and went on like a dream.  It did eat my topcoat a bit, though it didn't bother me.  If thats something thats a pet peeve for you, you'll want an extra coat of top coat.  It shined so prettily in the light, too! Perfect for that fall glitter.






You can find Lynnderella polish here!
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)