Thursday, October 30, 2014

Charlie Brown Chevrons with OPI

Good morning, all! Since OPI's Halloween collection was centered around Charlie Brown, I really needed to do some nail art.  I was never a huge fan of Charlie Brown but I would watch the movies here and there.  I'm also considering this one of my Halloween themed manis, does that work for everyone?




I started with a base of OPI Good Grief!, an amazing warm yellow shade.  I absolutely love this yellow.  It wears really nice with my skin tone and the formula was great.  I then attached some Nail Vinyls in Chevron pattern to get the famous look of Charlie Brown's shirt.  I used OPI Who Are You Calling Bossy!?! for this part.  I loved the finished result.  Too cute!






How do you guys like this? Overdone for the polish theme or just enough?
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)