Wednesday, September 17, 2014

White & Grey Grid Pattern

Hey guys!  I have some nail art for you guys, today!  I followed a tutorial from HannahRoxNails that was posted on Lulu's Blog.  This nail art really stood out for me and I couldn't wait to try it out!





I started out with a base of OPI Alpine Snow.  I then took out my trusty skinny nail art brush.  I used OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!  I loved the look of this grey instead of a traditional grey.  It gives it a little different of a look since it leans a little green.  I free handed the stripes on.  It was actually pretty tough as I was three cups of coffee in and a little shaky.  I was pretty amazed that I actually got semi-straight lines.  I loved the modern look of this nail art design.





What do you guys think of this look? Has anyone else tried it out yet?
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is nice! I like how its simple but the design is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)