Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Neutral

Hey guys!  I feel like I have really been slacking on my Twinsie Tuesday posts.  I am happy to be back and actually doing nail art.  I have actually been pretty sick, lately.  I found out I had walking pneumonia for a week and I am still recovering.  My meds are actually making me sicker than the actual walking pneumonia is, though.  Weird.  I just have a few days left with them, so.  Today is also a big day as I am debuting my full on rounded out nails!  Crazy, I know!  I didn't think I'd actually do it, but I was debating for a while.  So you will see some posts here or there where I still have square nails as I catch up, but its rounds for a while now. I hope you all like them!




Ok, so onto the topic at hand!  Today's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is neutral.  I follow @thenailboss on Instagram, so these nails are inspired by his beautiful work.  For my accent nails, I used OPI Samoan Sand, OPI Alpine Snow and China Glaze Boundary of Memory.  I used Boundary of Memory for the rest of my nails.  It is a really pretty glitter that is super dense so I didn't need any undies for it!  I love this design on my new nail shape as well.  Super excited to see how other designs will look on them now!





As usual, don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies this week!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
       Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 






8 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better then! These are pretty! I like them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well done. Love the polishes you went with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Kelly! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I think I need to get Boundary of Memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and I am so in love with Boundary of Memory!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)