Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Biggest Splurge

Good morning, gals!  So, slightly funny story about this post.  I had done this one three weeks ago.  I got so twisted with the TT schedule!  So it has been sitting in my drafts since then. Haha!



I used a base of OPI How Great Is Your Dane, a lovely chocolate shade.  I topped it off with Lynnderella Choco-lotta Love.  I bought this Lynnderella shade back when they were just $15 a peice.  Which is quite pricey for a polish!  Now, though I think they run $20 upwards.  Kinda crazy but people love their polish!  Choco-lotta Love is a glitter topper with brown microglitters and hexes, along with various other colors of hexes and squares.  It really is beautiful, and its been a while since I've worn it.








You can find Lynnderella here.  And as usual, don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
      Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 







9 comments:

  1. This was my very first Lynn! It's so pretty and looks great on you! Perfect for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty polish, plus anything dessert themed just makes me happier for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty! Great color for fall too and I like the bits of different colored glitters in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not the biggest fan of brown polish but this one is really cute! I love the pop of the colored glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I don't have any Lynns but this may have to be added to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is quite nice! I love the base you paired it with. It reminds me a lot of a Lac Attack polish from the Hogwarts collections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how unique this is. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)