Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Picture Polish: Unicorn

Hey guys!  I have a few days off and I am so looking forward to catching up on my cuticle routine...and I guess some homework as well!  Haha!  Theres always stuff I need to be doing now!



Today I have another new Picture Polish.  This one immediately caught my eye with the new releases!  I knew I needed to have it!  I was so right, too.  This is Picture Polish Unicorn, a teal base polish with pink and silver microglitters along with a pink shimmer.  It is stunning!  I used two coats and it doesn't show any visible nail line at all.  Which is awesome, since I had a worry that it might.  I love the contrast of the pink glitters with the teal base.  So pretty.






I purchased this shade from Color4Nails.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I should really get back into swatching some polishes. Its been a while since my last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yet another gorgeous polish from Picture Polish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)