Thursday, September 25, 2014

Picture Polish: Sizzle

Good morning, all!  I am still getting used to the new nail shape, even though its not super drastic.  So its a bit weird to see a normal swatch with them.




Today, I have Picture Polish Sizzle.  This is another new collaboration polish for them.  Its actually one I almost didn't pick up.  I am soo happy I decided against that.  (Like I could really resist, right?)  Sizzle is a hot pink polish with subtle holographic shimmer to it.  My camera isn't picking up the neon that it is, but its a true pink neon.  I used two coats and had zero clean up.  The formula is perfection as with most Picture Polishes.  Ahh Picture Polish, I just can't quit you!






I purchased this shade from Color4Nails.
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)