Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Picture Polish: Forget Me Not

Good morning, all!  I hope everyones' long weekend was good.  Mine was nice as I got to eat some awesome, although bad for me, food and spend some quiet time.




So, I recently purchased a bunch of the new releases from Picture Polish.  And actually, when I say a bunch...I mean all of them.  I could not resist!  It has been a while since they released anything new and I was in need of a fix.  So today I have Picture Polish Forget Me Not.  This is an amazing shade of periwinkle, its so bright and actually leans a little more blue at times.  It also has the signature holographic shards that I so love.  It was a bit sheer on the first coat but leveled out nicely on the second coat.






I purchased this shade from Color4Nails.  What do you guys think?
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)