Friday, September 12, 2014

Picture Polish: Fool's Gold

Happy Friday, all!  I feel like weekends don't even phase me anymore.  My weekends exist during the week, when I actually get my days off!  Which can be nice in some ways.



As you all know, Picture Polish released so many new polishes.  And, of course, I picked them all up.  One of my favorites, Picture Polish Fool's Gold.  It is a teal/blue polish with holographic shards and gold glitter.  I used two coats and the formula was perfect.  Zero clean up on this one.  It actually reminds me of a blue version of another one of my favorites, Imperial.  Such gorgeous and fun polishes!







I purchased this through Color4Nails.
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)