Monday, September 15, 2014

Picture Polish: Eyre

Good morning, all!  Its another Monday.  I actually had a really nice weekend.  Me and the boyfriend celebrated our 3 year anniversary and it was really nice.  I also got to catch up on some sushi eating and sister time that was very enjoyable, too!



Today, I have Picture Polish Eyre for you all.  This is another kind of new release for them.  It was a rebranded shade that Ozotic had retired.  Its a really lovely dark blue shade that almost leans purple.  It also has an amazing scattered holographic sparkle.  Its so intense that it gives off a linear look.  I used two coats for this and did have a bit of dragging on the first coat.  The second coat dimished the bald spots.  I can totally forgive that from this polish, though!  It is just that stunning!  I almost didn't pick this one up, but I am so glad I did!






I purchased this shade from Color4Nails.
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)