Monday, September 8, 2014

Nail Art Inspired By MrCandiipants

Hey guys!  Happy Monday!  I am so excited to show off this design.  Its a semi replica of some recent nails done by one of my favorite nail bloggers, MrCandiipants.  Her nail art is so different and unique and I love it!




These are sort of her signature stripes that she does.  I have been wanting to do them for a while now as I love the rainbow/ombre effect they give.  I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  For my pointer and pinkie nails, I did the stripes in: Essie A Crewed Interest, OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, OPI On The Same Paige, OPI 50 is The New Fabulous, Zoya Sailor, Essie Avenue Maintain and Zoya Kristen.  On the middle two fingers, I used all of the same colors and did tiny polka dots.  I wasn't sure what to do with my thumbs so I used OPI Liquid Sand in Honey Ryder!  I love the end result.  This is definitely one of my favorite nail arts to date.






What do you guys think?  You all should follow MrCandiipants on Youtube !
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. your thumb is like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and colorful! I love them.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)