Monday, September 22, 2014

KB Shimmer: Witch Way

Hey all!  Another week to grind down.  I have a few polishes that have been sitting on my helmers from my birthday.  All waiting to be used.  So, today I have one of those!




This one was a gift from Bridget at A Painted Nail.  It is KB Shimmer Witch Way.  I have had this one on my wish list for so long, and I was very excited to finally have it!  I actually wore it the other day and the boyfriend and I were catching up on our American Horror Story Coven (yes we are VERY behind!).  I was also drinking my favorite pumpkin beer, Jacko Traveler.  So a very Halloween feel to the night.  Witch Way is a deep purple jelly polish with holographic glitters throughout.  I used two coats and the formula was great.  This polish has a lot of depth to it and I just love it!  The glitters don't get buried by the base, either.  Overall, I love this polish and I'm so happy to have it!  So thank you Bridget!



I realize this is blurry, but it shows off those glitters so nicely!




You can find KB Shimmer polishes here.  What do you all think of this one?
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)