Friday, September 19, 2014

Different Dimension: Spooky Spooky Halloween Collection

Hey guys!  So with October right around the corner, Halloween time is fast approaching.  That means awesome pumkin flavored things ( my favorites right now consist of Jacko-Traveler beer and pumpkin spice Milano cookies).  But today we are looking at Different Dimension Spooky Spooky Collection!



First up is Dragula, an orange based polish with black and orange holographic glitters.  This one dries to a textured finish.  It sparkles so nicely!  You can add topcoat for some shine, but I liked it textured.  This is two coats.  One of my favorites from this collection.




Next is Werewolves Of London, an orange holographic polish.  As I just finished the entire series of Teen Wolf, this one is really speaking to me!  Haha!  This is two coats.




This is Ghostbusters, a neon pastel orange jelly polish with iridescent glitters.  I layered this over Illamasqua Scorch (which is getting old and thick so I apologize for how it looks thick).  This one also glows orange in the dark!  It does require some 'charge' before hand.  Itll be fun to wear when your going through those haunted houses this season.



Next we have Monster Mash, another favorite! The perfect mix of glitters for the season, there is orange, black and white glitters with a subtle holographic shimmer.  There's a bunch of shapes in this one from circle, triangle and stars to traditional glitter.  I layered this over OPI My Vampire is Buff.




Last up is another favorite, Thriller.  This is a dark purple jelly polish with pink and red shimmer.  I love a good purple polish for Halloween!  I used two coats, but I wish I had used a third for an extra vampy look.  I love the subtle shimmer in this as well.




I also recieved a cuticle oil to review.  The scent I got was Pumpkin Caramel Latte and it was awesome!  A sweet pumkin smell to it and it hydrated my cuticles very nicely.  It comes in a twist up tube with a brush ( like lipgloss ).  I used it the whole time I was swatching these two collections, which can take a toll on the cuticles.  However, mine stayed hydrated the whole time! Very nice product.




These will release on September 26th along with the Heavy Metals Collection.  You'll be able to find them at Different Dimension's Etsy Shop .  What do you all think of the Halloween collection?
-Kelly


Products were provided to me for my honest review. 

2 comments:

  1. What great colors for Halloween these are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool Halloween collection :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)