Thursday, September 4, 2014

Born Pretty Store Colorful Nail Art Studs

Good morning, everyone!  I have another round of reviews for the Born Pretty Store.  They have so many things that will fit all of your nail art needs.




These are small studs that have a beautiful tone to them.  They almost have an oil slick sheen to them and change according to the light.  One minute they look pink, the next they look green.  Very interesting!  I used a based of LVX Truffle.  This was my first time using an LVX polish and it was really nice!  I went with this shade so that it was muted enough for the rhinestones to pop.  I also placed them along my cuticle line at the base of my nail.  I have not tried this look before and I quite liked it!  I applied the studs with top coat and they stuck on for a few days!  Overall, another great stud from Born Pretty Store!






Don't forget to use my code BANQ10 when placing your next order for a discount.  You can find these studs here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/100pcsbag-colorful-nart-stud-mini-round-nail-decoration-p-15228.html
-Kelly



Product was provided to me for my honest review. 





1 comment:

  1. There pretty studs! I like how you used them here.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)