Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Sideways French

Hey guys!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday.  This week, our prompt is Sideways French manicure.  Sideways french manicures have recently come out on the nail art trend and they are quite different!  This was my first time doing this design, but I really enjoyed the final look.


I started with a base of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around.  I used two coats.  I then went in with a tiny nail art brush and did a shadow of the side of my nail.  For this I used OPI A Grape Affair.  I say a shadow design as it kind of follows the nail line, but on the side.  Making it look like theres a shadow on my nail  I really love these two colors together.  They definitely give the nail a different dimension!






As usual, don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
     Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 






11 comments:

  1. Don't bossa nova me about it so much prettier than I thought it was! It looked so plain in the bottle but on the nail it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 bottles of Don't Bossa Nova Me Around! I truly love that polish! This pairing looks really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I'm going to have to try this color combo myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This combination is SO chic and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours turned out amazing. I like how thin the sideways french are too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Loving the 3D look - like cartoon nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Kelly!!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shadow is the perfect description for this look! I love how yours turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the subtlety here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so chic! I love your sideways french <3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)