Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Holographic

Hey all!  Its another Twinsie Tuesday post!  I was a little lost at what I was going to use for this post.  Favorite holographic polish?!  I have a ton!  It was really hard to choose from.




I ended up with A England Encore Margot, a teal, silver toned holographic polish.  I used two coats for this and formula was great.  Though, I have already given a full review on this polish, so you all might already know that!  I picked this one since I always love the subtle ness of A England's holographic polishes.  Their formula is always amazing and even can be one coaters.  This one was a hard choice between some of my other holographics from A England.  Yet, that teal silver really has a pretty finish to it.  Its very flattering!








Don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies' favorite holographic polishes!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
 Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision










10 comments:

  1. That's a nice one you picked! It was so hard for me to choose too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! When did you update your blog header? I really like it; I miss so much of that stuff from ready the blogs on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah such a great holo for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scattered sparkle in a England holos. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice holo!!! really loving it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)