Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Classic

Hey guys! Happy Twinsie Tuesday!  I kind of did this weeks prompt without realizing it.  I had gotten and few of the OPI Nordic Collection polishes and I was very eager to use them.



Whats a good classic manicure?  Pink with a glitter accent.  Classic.  I used OPI Suzi Has a Swede Tooth, a strawberry candy pink as described by OPI.  I love this shade of pink.  Its a different shade than some of the others I have.  More of a blue undertone to it.  The formula is great on this too, two easy coats no clean up!  For my accent, I used OPI My Voice is a Little Norse.  This is amazing!  A holographic shimmer polish in a gray base.  The base is really interesting, it makes this a darker toned glitter.  I want to pair this with black as soon as I can.  I used two coats by itself and it dries to a little bit of a textured finish.  I did put top coat on this but it ate it up.







Whats your guys' go to classic manicure?!  Don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies for today!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
    Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 





9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Those shades go together perfectly! I've only picked up one of the Nordic shades, but I think I need this glitter now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like my favorite way to wear nail polish. Just one color with a fun sparkly accent nail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really *get* the nordic collection but I liked a few of the polishes. The pink is pretty and the glitter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I did a similar mani once but instead of using pink I used OPI A Grape Fit and a silver glitter by the indie brand Laquerlicious for the accent nail. I will have to try it next time with a pink. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I need to pick up pretty much the entire Nordic Collection :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally classic! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)