Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Picture Polish: Tango

Happy Hump Day, all!  Today is a day off for me and I am happy for it since I have to work the next seven days straight.  It'll be a little rough, but I'll get it done.



This is Picture Polish Tango.  It was a great gift from the lovely Casey Lane Loves Polish for my birthday.  It had been on my wish list for a long time.  I am glad to finally have it, so thank you Casey!  Tango is a terra cotta color, but a little more nude.  I was a little nervous when I started to apply it that it wouldn't look good with my skin tone.  I was totally mistaken.  I loved the way it looked.  Very subtle, but still stands out.






How do you guys like this one?
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)