Monday, August 4, 2014

Picture Polish: Storm

Hey guys!  Happy Monday.  I received a birthday swap gift from Chelsea at Nailed.  I couldn't wait to get this one on my nails.



This is Picture Polish Storm.  My fellow Twinsies really know the way to my heart.  I got quite a few Picture Polish's for my birthday swap, and I love them for it!  Storm is a recent release from Picture Polish.  Its a multi-sized white hex glitter topper.  These are matte white, so they really pop on your nails!  I layered this over Picture Polish Hot Lips, it only seemed fitting.  The combo was stunning.  I'm still hot on my neon nail trend for summer, so this was just what I wanted.  Storm was really easy to apply and required no fishing for glitters.  This is just one coat over Hot Lips, so you can see how much comes out in just a few brush strokes.








What do you guys think of this one?  Thank you again, Chelsea!  I love it!
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely white glitter! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combination is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)