Friday, August 1, 2014

Picture Polish: Badass

Good morning!  And happy Friday!  Its been a while, well ok not a long while, since I showed off a Picture Polish.  What better to finish my first week back with one!





This is Picture Polish Badass, a gunmetal gray holographic shade.  This had been sitting on my shelf for far too long!  I have a bad habit with that.  There's also blue and purple iridescent flakies throughout this, too.  It makes for a really pretty effect.  The holographic is subtle too, so neither overpower the other.  I did find this one to be a bit think, formula wise.  It didn't make application hard, but something to note.  Other than that, it was perfect.







I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)