Wednesday, August 27, 2014

OPI: Today I Accomplished Zero

Good morning, all!  I hope everyone's week is getting off to a good start.  We started school this week, so I might have a few days here and there where I don't post.  Work has also been a bit crazy, which is why I'm saying that.  This semester is all online classes for me so I intend to work more to make more.  So on and so on.  I'm sure some of you can relate!



I have OPI Today I Accomplished Zero for you all!  This is from their recent Coca Cola collection. Its a black jelly polish with pink glitters.  It was a bit sheer on the first coat but built up nicely on the second.  I did find this to dry a bit bumpy.  Sometimes, with these mainstream glitter polishes, they dry bumpy and make my nails looks odd.  I do like this one, however!  I do need to note that it is essentially OPI Stay The Night, without the texture.  So if you don't like texture, but loved the idea of Stay The Night, this is your polish!






How do you guys like this one?
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)