Wednesday, August 20, 2014

OPI: My Dogsled is a Hybrid- Matte

Good morning, all!  Like I said yesterday, I picked up a few of the OPI Nordic shades and I'm filling the week with some of them!  They are really lovely and I am very pleased with this collection.



This is OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid, a sea green polish.  It borderlines mint, but is a little darker than your average mint shade.  I used two coats and had nearly zero clean up.  The formulas on these Nordic polishes are great.  I chose to matte this for a switched up look.  I loved it!  I wore it until it chipped, which I think most of you know, is about 2 days with matte topcoats.  I did use Butter London Matte Topcoat.






What do you guys think of this?
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Its a great color and it looks good mattified too.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)