Thursday, August 7, 2014

OPI: Lucky Lucky Lavender

Good morning, all!  I was at Ulta recently, and I just had a few whim purchases.  Yea, just a few!  Haha!  One of them was this classic OPI shade.



This is OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, a pink toned lavender shade.  This really does border the bridge from pink to purple, so lavender isn't really the right description.  I used two coats and formula was a bit on the thin side but still great.  So while the first coat was a bit streaky, the second coat covered that up and leveled out.  I have a bit of a left over tan from vacation, still, so this shade is flattering on my tan skin.  I'm loving it!






Do any of you have this shade?  How do you describe it, lavender or pink?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I have this polish and I love it. I agree about the name though. I definitely wouldn't classify it as a lavender shade.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)