Monday, August 11, 2014

OPI: Heart Throb

Good morning and happy Monday.  So, if you all don't remember, my mom is on the never ending search for her favorite QVC host's nail color.  I was at Ulta the other day and picked up this shade.


This is OPI Hearth Throb, an older core shade.  Its a sheer bright pink.  There are a lot of sheer pinks in my collection now, but this one is a unique color.  I say bright because it actually stands out.  I really love this shade. I plan to incorporate this in nail art soon.  But, is it the shade we have been searching for?!  NO. It ISN'T.  I put it on and my mom comes in and goes 'oh that's pretty' and just gives me this look.  I say 'not right though, is it?'.  And she just shakes her head.  Another failure, but somehow another win.  I used two coats for this, sheer but opaque for my nails!







How do you guys like this one?  Any reccomendations?
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. I really like this one. It seems much more pink than most of the OPI sheers they come out with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty! I like that the sheerness to it makes it look really soft to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the depth it has! I've never seen a swatch of this before. I say put some glitter on it and matte that :) I think it is pretty, personally.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)