Friday, August 22, 2014

OPI: Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm?

Happy Friday!  Finally!  And, I'm not sorry for another OPI Nordic shade for today!



I have OPI Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm to show off today.  This is such a tricky shade.  Its purple in real life.  On camera...not so much.  Its showing more blue in these photos.  I used two coats for this and formula was great.  I wouldn't call this a cream, more of like a hybrid cream jelly polish.  Very tricky shade, like I said.  I would definitely call this a must have from this collection!  Its such a rich and pretty color.






What do you guys think of this one?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. This is an amazing color! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I just picked this up and I can't wait to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a lovely color! I would totally wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome shade on you! I haven't picked up Nordics any yet...trying decide which one or two will go best with my skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)