Monday, August 18, 2014

Different Dimension: Vulnerable

Hey guys!  Sorry, I took a personal day on Friday.  I have been so busy and I just couldn't get that post written up.  But, its a new week and I am back on track..slightly.



This is Different Dimension Vulnerable, a nude polish with a sublt holographic and a pink flake throughout it.  This was another gift from Polished to Precision.  She was so lovely to give me not just one, but two polishes for my birthday!  I used two coats for this.  Formula was flawless and I had zero issues with application.  My only issue was having to take it off!









You can find Different Dimension on Etsy.  She just came out with an amazing collection!  I really want Big Bang and Light Year!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I like that the color is more on the neutral side too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)