Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bubble Gum Polka Dots

Hey everyone!  So, I have really been into polka dots lately?  Not sure why.  However, you all can benefit from this to see all this cool nail art! I saw this design on Pinterest, so no credit goes to me.  Though, the link was bad and I couldn't find the original artist.  So if anyone recognizes it, please let me know!!


I used a ton of polishs for my accent nails.  They are all OPI:

Gargantuan Green Grape
Funky Dunkey
Mod About You
Alpine Snow
Coca Cola Red
I Just Can't Copa-cabana 
Where Did Suzi's Man-go?
Can't Find My Czechbook
Kiss Me, I'm Brazillian 
You're Such A Budapest 





Whew.  That's a lot of polish.  It was actually fun to do these.  I used OPI Coca Cola Red on the rest of my nails.  Its been a while since I've had red nails, and I do love these.  It was a fun combo and the red with all the dots makes me think of a gumball machine! What do you guys think?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute and it really does look like a gumball machine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot and it does remind me of a gumball machine too.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)