Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bright Faded Leopard

Hey guys!  Today's nail art is inspired from instagram user @Siobhanka.  Her nail art is always stunning and I really wanted to try this design out for myself!




I used a base of Picture Polish Honeydew.  I then did a gradient with Picture Polish Candy, but did it slanted rather than traditional.  Slanted gradients are so hard by the way.  For some reason it kept messing with my mind and took me forever!  Weird.  I then used Picture Polish Swagger and OPI Black Onyx for the leopard spots.  I am obsessd with this design!  I love the bright, fun colors and they all mesh well together.  Just what I needed before the summer ends.





What do you guys think of this design?  Like it or not so much?
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. i love this!! the colors are soooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I love them. The slanted gradient and leopard print just works so well here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this beautiful mani. I do appreciate your sharing it with us. And also the lovely photos - they are so clear and crisp!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)