Friday, August 8, 2014

A England: Hurt No Living Thing

Good morning!  Its the weekend!  I actually have a Sunday off this weekend.  Im not sure what to do with myself!  Haha, sleeping in first and foremost.




Today, I have another birthday gift from my Twinsie Tuesday sister, Anna from Going To The Showing.  This is A England Hurt No Living Thing, a new release.  It's been a while since I've showed off an A England, and I miss them!  I love their polishes.  This is a sheer polish, so its more of a topper.  I used it over OPI Get Cherried Away.  It is a gray base with a pink shimmer to it. I used just one coat and I did have some trouble getting it to go over evenly.  I think I just had a heavy hand some times, though.  Other than that, this was a beautiful polish.  Great for amping up those normal manicures!









How do you guys like this one?  Anyone else have it?
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice pairing together. Its very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)